Data protection declaration of MOTOMOBIL GmbH
1. General information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle the personal data that is transmitted to us when using our website or our offers. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses or user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR:
Managing Directors: Ralf Esser, Robert Raffner
Georg Wimmer Ring 3
Phone: +49 8106 996 77 60
(3) You can contact our company data protection officer at:
Birnstiel EDV & Kommunikation
Phone: +49 8106-999830
2. Rights of data subjects
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR) about your personal data processed by us;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
- Right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data processed by us, unless processing is exceptionally required according to Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
- Right to information (Art. 19 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Right to revoke a consent once given to us (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state officers for data protection, you can find the contact person responsible for you, e.g. at the following URL: https://www.datenschutz.saarland.de/datenschutz/datenschutzkonferenz#c1937.
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
3. Data security
Since the security of your data is important to us, your personal data will be transmitted with a secure TLS encryption / connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. This is how we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the character "https //:" or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
4. Visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our website, access data is collected and saved by default.
This data record consists of:
- the page from which the file was requested,
- the name of the file,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found etc.)
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- the IP address used
- Location data (city, country).
This data is necessary for us to show you our website and to guarantee stability and security. These are also evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the stated purposes of data collection.
This access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the process, unless we have discovered misuse. Then we save the access data for legal prosecution. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Use of our online shop
(1) If you want to place an order in our online shop, you will have personal data such as
specify. Which data is collected for this can be seen from the respective input masks, whereby the necessary mandatory information is specially marked. All other details are optional. The provision of your personal data serves the purpose and is necessary insofar as it is required for the conclusion of the contract and the processing of your order. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) You have the option of creating a customer account. For the purpose of using your personal data for further, subsequent orders, the data you provide will be stored and processed on a revocable basis. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) Due to the requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will therefore not be completely deleted even if the storage is no longer required for the concluded contract. However, processing is restricted to the extent that processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR.
(4) We will only use the data that you have transmitted to us in the course of your order to process your order. To process the order, we use the following external service providers:
(a) For the delivery of the goods, your address data must be passed on to our parcel service providers. They are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to save and use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery, and to delete it again after successful delivery. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(b) For payment processing, your payment data will be passed on to the commissioned credit institution or the selected payment service provider. The legal basis for the forwarding of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Your payment data will be transmitted to the corresponding payment service provider depending on the payment method you have selected. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible office of the payment service provider and the categories of personal data processed by the payment service provider, can be obtained from the following internet addresses:
PayPal and PayPal Plus:
When paying by PayPal, credit card (processed by PayPal Plus), direct debit (processed by PayPal Plus), purchase on account (processed by PayPal Plus), installment payment (processed by PayPal Plus), your data required for the payment will be sent to PayPal (Europe ) S.à rl et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for certain types of payment, such as purchase on account (processed by PayPal Plus), installment payments (processed by PayPal Plus). You can find information on identity checks at PayPal and on exchanging data with credit reporting agencies (credit information) here: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/creditchk. The legal basis for PayPal is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO based on the legitimate interest in determining your solvency. You can find more information at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
6. When registering for our newsletter
(1) When you subscribe to our newsletter, you agree that we can use your email address for our own advertising purposes (so-called direct mail).
Permission to send the newsletter
"I would like to be regularly informed by email about offers to advertise auto spare parts by. I can revoke this consent to the use of my email address at any time. The newsletter is sent in accordance with our data protection declaration "
(2) Registration for our newsletter is only possible after creating a personal user account. This takes place in the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. that after registering with your email address, you will first receive an email with an activation link with which you must confirm your registration. You have only registered after you have clicked the activation link. When you register, we save your IP address and the times of registration and confirmation in addition to your email address. This is done in order to be able to clear up any misuse of third-party data later and to prove your registration.
(3) If a registration is not confirmed via the activation link within 24 hours, we will automatically delete the data stored as part of the registration.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your email address to send the newsletter at any time with effect for the future and unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the link at the end of each newsletter.
7. When contacting us by email
(1) When you contact us by email on our website, personal data is collected and stored by us. When you contact us by email, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: email address and email text as well as other voluntarily provided data.
(2) We process the data you provide exclusively to process your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR or our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If storage is no longer required, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. In the context of a request by email, we will delete your personal data after contact has been established and the conversation has ended, unless this is followed by a contractual relationship during which further processing is permitted. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. The conversation is ended when, based on the circumstances, it can be assumed that the request has been answered.
8. Use of our forum
(1) Our forum can be read without the need to register. If you would like to actively participate in the forum, you must register by entering your email address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no compulsory real name, pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration. H. Your registration is only complete when you have previously confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose. If you do not receive your confirmation within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
(2) If you register for a forum account, we will save all information you enter in the forum, i.e. public posts, wall entries, friendships, private messages, etc., in addition to your login data, in order to operate the forum. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, whereby our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purpose.
(3) If you delete your account, your public statements, in particular contributions to the forum, remain visible to all readers, but your account can no longer be accessed and is marked with "guest" in the forum. All other data will be deleted. If you wish that your public contributions are also deleted, please contact the person responsible using the contact details given above.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
Cookies that are automatically deleted from your hard drive after you close your browser or when you log out (transient cookies, especially so-called session cookies).
(4) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. Refuse or delete the acceptance of cookies in general, of third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website you are currently on) or of individual cookies. However, we would like to point out that in this case our website may no longer be fully usable. To protect your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your device and the browser history at regular intervals.
10. Analysis tools
The following tracking measures are used on our website in order to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user, as well as measuring the success of our advertising measures and optimizing our advertising measures. Finally, we can also send you personalized marketing information. The legal basis is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, whereby our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purposes.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies (see also above under "Cookies" of this data protection declaration), these are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" and that the IP addresses are therefore only processed in abbreviated form, so that personal identification is impossible.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
11. Further passing on of data
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(2) In addition, we only pass on your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, or
- if according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DS-GVO there is a legal obligation for the transfer, e.g. in the context of law enforcement or
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f is necessary for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it cannot be assumed that the disclosure would conflict with an overriding, legitimate
interest of the data subject.